Sunday, May 29, 2011

11:11




I met Jamila at Maker Faire two years ago...wow how time flys! I was visually stimulated with her handmade notebooks, passport holders and card holders. Jamila was selling her creations and I was so impressed by her warm smile and optimistic outlook on life. Since then, I have become an advocate of 11:11. Two years later I am still carrying the card slide in my handbag and continue to receive compliments on it.

She Was an American Girl carries 11:11 enterprises passport holders, cardholders and condom cases!

Get to know a little more about the creator of 11:11 enterprises:
Hi My name is Jamila and I started 11:11 enterprises 7 years ago as a way to make a living from my art. Little did I know that I had begun the adventure of a lifetime! 11:11 started very small with a folding table and a bunch of crazy wallets on a busy corner near the metro stop inWilliamsburg Brooklyn in 2003. We are still small but we now sell in over 150 stores worldwide and on Amazon.com. 11:11 has always been about enjoying and expressing the many amazing details of life! Lets celebrate the mundane together! Lets love it all!
www.eleveneleven.net

Quick Fire Q&A with Jamila:
*Would you rather make out with John Lennon or Bob Dylan?
ROBERT PLANT
*Cat or dog?
BIRD
*Out of jail free card. What crime would you commit?
I WOULD SPRING ALL INNOCENT PRISONERS FROM ALL JAILS
*What is your favorite decade?
THIS ONE
*Do you have a notebook? And what is on the first page?
YES. A LOVE NOTE


No comments:

Post a Comment